1) Do you go to bed at a regular time?
2) Do you create specific rituals and routines to train you brain and body for sleep?
3) Do you know how to turn off your brain and let go of the day or to do list?
4) Do you have techniques to get back to sleep if you awaken?
5) Do you have habits that contribute to your sleeplessness? (caffeine, alcohol, strenuous activity in the late evening, eating)
6) Do you ruminate about anxious thoughts and feelings?
7) Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep problems?
8) Did you know that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help with reframing your thoughts?
9) Do you have bad dreams or nightmares?
10) Are you ready to take charge of your sleep hygiene and get good rest?
There are techniques and strategies available to help you calm down, relax, empty your mind and improve your dreams. If you want to know more, give us a call. We can show you how to program your dreams. With mental rehearsal, relaxation and biofeedback, you can improve your sleep, energy and get the rest you need.